Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

White Christmas

That's what I was dreaming of...well I finally got it ;-) It kept snowing today, everything is white, I love it !! It's much better than rain ! And now it really feels like Christmas :-)


There's a bit of a difference compared to San Diego, don't you think so???lol :


Last night I woke up at 4am and didn't manage to sleep anymore...what a weird feeling :-/ Is that the jet lag??? Not sure... Anyway I was tired and cold today, as a consequence...

Slawo told me it was raining in San Diego now...how bad :-( Anyway I told you the sky would miss me and cry once I was gone! hehe ;-)

We were supposed to go to Germany with my mom tomorrow but if there's little snow here, it's gonna be worse there so we're not sure anymore, it's kinda dangerous :-/ But I want to go there so bad!!! We should start early and drive really slowly, I don't mind spending hours in the car, I just want to be in Germany!! I'm so sick of France right now :-/

Here's what my second Christmas looked like:


Much more traditional actually, exactly the way I like it :-)

Gimme some news from you guys...I miss you!!!! :'-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home