Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Silence...

Hi All...

The goodbye dinner is just finished now and Magali is packing the very last items. The computer is still hooked on but it's soon gonna go away with her. So I'm gonna be cut out of the outside world for 2-3 days now :-( :-( I might borrow Slawo's Comp, he offered me to, but still I'm not gonna be online that much. I leave on Saturday 25th in the morning, and I'll be at my parent's house on December 26th afternoon hopefully (if I don't miss any plane lol...)

I'm gonna miss you guys (from here...) and I'm so happy to get to see all the French and German ones again :-)
Have a great Christmas and take care.... Lotsa hugs!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Myriam said…

    GROS BISOUS NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tiens bon, plus que 2 jours et la deconnade avec moi recommence!! niarf niarf niarf!
    *mymi*

    PS. You've got mail!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home