Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Last day at SDSU...rituals!!

So now the last day has arrived...only a few hours left and I'm not considered a SDSU student anymore :-(
Today we have our finals: I already took the Finance exam, and I have Consumer Behavior this afternoon. I don't feel that stressed actually (erm should I???)

With Magali we felt it was really hard to concentrate yesterday night, lol.. Plus there was the Brazilian girls' double housewarming-/eduardo-birthday- party where we HAD to be of course ;-) They are our new neighbors (damn it's already the 3rd time I speak about new neighbors this week!!! it changed a lot lately)

Well anyway we went to the bus stop for the very last time this morning (we didn't even run!! first time ever that we weren't late lol) and we met Steve who was going to work so he gave us a ride :-)
Then we had our last moring ritual in the library (30 min Internet before class).
We just had our last lunch here (sushi this time!! damn we found a new cool place to eat...all that on the last day...)
Followed by our very last post-lunch ritual: Internet again ;-)
Pre-retail marketing class ritual (we are always late at this point too!!): stop at the coffee place to get a White Chocolate Mocha or a Coffee of the day+caramel syrup (slurp!!). Plus we can order in French hehe!! (see the pic in tuesday's post!!)
Tonight we'll probably miss the bus, or run after it -like we always do- cause it's never on time (of course everytime we are there it comes late and when we're late it comes early...can you believe this?? hehe) and miss the busstop because it's so dark outside that we don't recognize the buildings and streets LOL

That's a lot of rituals for only 4 months here, isnt it??? looks like we adopted san diego much more that we thought ;-) I DONT WANNA GO BACK HOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!! Well I have to, cause all the people I love are there, but one things is sure, I'll defintely come back soon :-) Oh didn't I just sound exaaaaactly like Tanieeeeeel??? hehehe I understand how you and Bart felt now :-( hugs...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Myriam said…

    All the people you love are at home?
    Well thanks for me, dear !!!! mdr ;-)
    bisous ma louloutte, entre 2 t shirts et 3 sacs qui ne passent pas dans mes bagages...! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home