Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Mama i'm coming hoooome

I left San Diego for real now :-( :-( :-(
I miss it so much already!!!! I kept taking pictures in the plane (window seat, lucky me lol), to see every inch of san diego from the sky ;-) I was crying the whole time when looking at the pics with all the people I was gonna miss so much...

Now it's been 1 day I'm here...
I arrived in Paris at 10:45, spent a lot of time to get my luggage back etc...grrr and had to struggle to get it sent to Bale/Switzerland, where I was going to go next. Finally I had to pay 60 euro for it which is pretty ok compared to the 240 I was supposed to pay.Then my plane for Bale was late and I finally arrived there at 2pm!!

It was raining there and it's still raining now at my parent's house...I feel so sad :-( Everything is annoying me: the weather, the food, the language, etc....Plus all the paperwork I have to do and things I have to catch up etc etc... :-/I think I'll soon go to macdonalds and order in Sanish lol

The weather was so nice yesterday morning for Christmas in San Diego... I can't believe it.I'm starting to wonder if the 4 months were just a dream- did it all happen for real?
I should keep my luggage like it is, cause it reminds me of the trip, I'm also freezing my ass wearing SD clothes... I know I should avoid that but well... lolll Magali please come back soon, I need a San Diego souvenir night right away :-( 1/2lol

Anyway I miss you all guys!!!! I hope to see you real soon!!!!!!!! HUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome home :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home