Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dead computer....

My powercable is broken...I hope that's the only thing that is, or else I'm in serious trouble...

That's kinda practical though... I was thinking about getting a new computer soon since I had so many problems with this one. Now I have to.

Anyway I can't use it anymore. I am lucky Magali's got a computer so I'll borrow her sometime to give you some news from Hamburgerland :-)

ps : I am writing 2 posts about Thanksgiving and San Jose but it'll probably take a little longer for me to publish them... be patient!


2 Comments:

  • At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Das sind ja keine guten Nachrichten!! Du Arme!
    Es gibt echt Schöneres, meinst du nicht auch?
    Wie ist die Vorstellung eures Projekts gelaufen?
    Hier ist das Wetter grau in grau mit Regen.
    Ihr verpasst also gar nichts.
    Weiterhin alles Gute fuer euch beide und recht viele
    Adventsgruesse!
    Mama

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Myriam said…

    bon c pas tout, mais sur ton blog non plus, les posts font pas foison !!

    Tiens, prends-en de la graine :
    http://www.mymi.blogspot.comhihi ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home