Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Swiss waking-up at 6am...Grrrr

"Si c'est pas un coup dans l'dos ça!!!" ....

A madman was knocking on the door/window early this morning. Enough to wake me up... I thought "arghhh it's already noon, it's probably Steve or Kenichi"... Actually it could only have been Steve (lol) so I resigned myself to getting up and telling him to fucking let us sleep LOL- we had gone to bed at 2am :-/ You can imagine I was quite wide of the mark!

But I was even more as I saw Mirko standing in front of me with a box of Froot Loops ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy Swiss guys.... We had been joking about Mirko & Mario eating FL cause I love this cereal and hadn't seen any for so long hehe

And guess what, he even sticked Ovomaltine bags on the box!! Vive la Suisse! hahaha!
Well, thank you also from Magali for this nice breakfast, although a bit too early ;-D hahaha

ps : Hey Mirko, LuckyCharms for tomorrow please ;-p ;-p ;-p ;-p

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tomorrow does not suit but we will be there on friday... (we might be 15-20 minutes late)

    i like my coffee with milk but without sugar

    c u
    MIR q

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Myriam said…

    ECLATEE DE RIRE @ "si c'est pas un coup dans l'dos ça!"

    ok, may I ask if you guys deliver to San Jose also?
    If that's the case, I need

    * Nutella
    * German Weckle (Brötchen)
    * French bread
    * French croissant
    * German Bretzeln
    * German Hefezopf
    * German Nusszopf
    * German Waffeln
    * US Pancakes
    * a Starbucks white moka with a shot of caramel or chocolate (Magali tu m'as refilé ce besoin!)

    Would that work for you, Swiss guys?
    Thanks!
    *myriam*

    PS. Oh you can come anytime as long as you have the order.. but please not toooo early ! lol ;-)
    PPS. I'm not kidding, I'll be waiting for you tomorrow morning !! Hurry up !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home