Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Friday, October 08, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

October 7 : I'm sick like a dog :-( I was so angry in the morning as I realised my voice was gone lol...somehow every year it's the same : I'm ill at my birthday grrrrr

Anyway after spending the whole day at school, I went back home where Myriam was waiting for me =)))) she's here until Monday morning!

We had a birthday party at home, that was cool!!! Hawaïan toasts for dinner and Magali baked a chocolate cake yummieeeee!!! And guess what? The guys brought a birthday cake made of ice cream with 21 candles on it =) and it was written "happy birthday Renate+Myriam" on it!! That was a really nice surprise :-)






I got a whole lotta nice presents ^_^ like a cool purple neon lamp from Kenichi and Daniel (Kenichi's got one and I kept on saying it was soooooo cool hehe - I'm wondering how I'll bring it back to France though lol) and a cute pink Handbag from Magali : I love it!! Myriam gave me a wonderful David Bowie shirt and many other cool stuff and I even got a big bunch of chocolate and FRENCH cheese from Bart and Steve... damn they know what I miss hehehe ;-)

Unfortunately I was soooo tired because of all the late-night learning, not enough sleep and illness... so the party kinda went on without me...I was like a junkie at the end lol

And now I gotta go to bed cause we're going to SIX FLAGS in Los Angeles tomorrow morning :-)))) that's gonna be crazy ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home