Renate in San Diego

Olala...Frenchie in San Diego!! Watch out!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

15 days left till I'm 21...

...Just to let you know hehehe :-P

Today I had 2 quizzes in Management and Consumer Behavior (both 50 MCQ). Finally it wasn't such a big deal lol. The learning went pretty fast (because I had learned and listened at every class ;-) ;-) ;-) of course) and the questions were kinda easy. Well not all of them hehe ;-) But I guess it'll get harder then :-/

My grades are 42 /50 in Consumer Behavior and 82 /100 in Management!

And even better : it's Thursday night now... IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting ready for Las Vegas tomorrow ^_^ Gotta pack my luggage!! See ya'll

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Tigroo said…

    Petit commentaire réumé, je lis ton blog, je regarde les images sur wistiti (il me semble qu'il y a beaucoup de garçons, là-dedans, n'y aurait-il pas anguille sous roche ;-) hihihihihihihih) et je vois que tout va bien, alors je suis content ;-)))))))))))))

    Wish I was with you in Las Vegas! Prends plein de photos :-)

    Chui trop deg de ne pas avoir profité de tout ça!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home